Re: (TV) Tommy Thompson

    It's a completely bogus and fictitious name. I don't buy it for a
second. What puzzles me is why the guy wouldn't just pay Ficca the going
studio rate. I'm sure the track was a bitch to keep time on without speeding
up or slowing down. Ficca palys wonderfully on it. It's exactly the same
drum part that's on the Adventure outtakes tape. M T c