Re: (TV) Your "soul" music

> Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> > As a conversation starter, what do you put on when
> you've been emptied out
> > and need to fill up again?

Oh this is really embarrasing, but what the
hell...Scritti Politti if I had a real bad day.
They're just so poppy ;-) though I am a little
perplexed with the direction they're new album has
taken (super duper 80's pop mixed with rap).  If I was
a wrestler I would enter to Pearl Jam's "Even Flow"
and finally, if I am drunk, Robyn Hitchcock...it just
makes perfect sense.

On a tv link, Fred Maher was/is involved with Scritti
Politti.  Quite the change from when he was a Voidoid.