RE: (TV) Your "soul" music

This was just too good not to chime in on.

5 of my fav "recovery" albums:

1. Replacements-Pleased to Meet ME (or just "Color Me Impressed" from '83)

2. Husker Du-The Living End (God, I wish I wasn't eleven when they broke up!)

3. Big Star-Radio City (even just "O My Soul" by itself can be enough)

4. Oasis-Morning Glory (perfection....even if half of it is stolen)

5. Belle & Sebastian-Tigermilk (pop'll get ya every time)

also acceptable: any Duran Duran single circa 81-85 (pop strikes again), or
even the David Lee Roth Van Halen albums (endless fun...well, maybe not 1984).

Thanks!
-Rob Chorba