(TV) Bob Mould

I am a little red in the face as I type this seeing
how it exposes me as a person who may watch
wrestling...

Bob Mould said he has been a pro-wrestling fan for
years, and for fun (guess he had some downtime) added
some creative ideas to scripts for World Championship
Wrestling.  I do not believe he was directly involved
in Jeff Jarret's gimmick  of smashing guitars over
other wrestlers heads.

He has left.  The full scoop can be found in the
archives of the following site:

http://www.wrestleline.com

After exposing my errr, interest in pro-wrestling
hopefully no one finds out that the Eagles are really
my favorite band...

anonymous