Re: (TV) Verlaine & Ocasek

> Yes Philip, Tom met Ric's wife Paulina, but only for a miinute as Ric
> led Tom through the kitchen of the Ocasek townhouse (near Gramercy Park)
> to his home recording studio. I think Tom only met with Ric twice. He
> said Ric was a nice guy. I met Ric too. He's taller than Tom. He seemed
> about 6'5".

    Your right, taller than Tom and about as skinny as Tom's pinky. Even
skinnier than Lenny Kaye who's a bag of bones. Ocasek was here a few years
back and had to watch his head when he walk under the pipes and overhead
lights. I don't recall what he bought though. Nice to see your name again
secretx, I though you might've run off and gotten married. M T C