Re: (TV) "Micah, "what's your connection to Embarrassment??

jpontrelli@nallmiller.com wrote:

> also, I note on the fan website that the band thanks Gary Mollica.  The same Gary Mollica who is on this list?
>
> i be confused.

Same guy! I got into the Embarassment ass backward, through Big Dipper, who I LOVED (ever hear their live covers
EP?). Got to see 'em at the Kennel Club in SF back in '88, my last SF show before moving to Pasadena (still have
the set list!). Wrote 'em a bunch of e-mails back when the internet was barely existant. I think they were so
pleased that I could write them on the 'puter that all of a sudden I found my name on the website.
   Saw the Holy Modal Rounders in Berkeley last Friday (with long-lost lister Ray Farrell)- best show I've seen in
YEARS!! They're playing McCabes in Santa Monica on Sunday. Wavy Gravy was the "host" & opener was the
indescribable Baby Gramps.
  Also finally found a copy of the Mission of Burma last live show video.
  And playing the shit out of Sparklehorse.

best,
Gary Mollica