RE: (TV) Maurice:The Holy Modal Rounders

Yikes, The Holy Modal Rounders (HMR)!

Recently, I finally got back my original copy of their Good Taste is Timeless record (the one with 'Whole World Oughta Go on a Vacation', 'Alligator Man', 'Livin Off the Land' and 'Spring of 65';  it has wolves & she-wolves playing electric instruments on cover) from a former housemate who had 'borrowed' it for 10 years.  Also like 'NewYork Minute' written and performed by Peter Stampfel of HMR on his late 80s early 90s? solo record.  Does anyone know  if Good Taste is Timeless has ever been re-issued on CD?

	 Leo, the old whippersnapper