(TV) Tribute tracks

Well, I finally listened to them, and they both put some interesting spins
on the tune.  To Joe, thanks for some honest-to-god fuzz guitar and a
performance that really grooves, even without drums. Jeff's effort managed
to bring out that Television was a rock 'n' roll band at heart, with great
vocals and a fine solo to boot.
    On an unrelated note, I really liked Tom's solo on "Glitter In Your
Eyes."  It was what no one expected, and isn't subverting expectations what
he's been doing all along?  Of course, it might just have a been a ploy for
some more studio work...