(TV) Postcard from Waterloo

Great job on "Waterloo" - unfortunately I can't remember the name of the
responsible party, and the tribute page design, though striking and
wonderful, takes too long to load at this hour ( but it IS a real nice
job ).  I'm especially fond of the feedback wisps and background vocals -
and here's another person who sounds decidedly Verlainish singing.  Maybe it
is the material, after all. Congratulations on a great performance.
    Unrelated - Bibi Farber ( credentials in previous posts ) at Sidewalk
Thursday at 7:30 - you'll be home in time for 'ER'..