(TV) someone wrote:

Van Morrison - it's just like Steely Dan for me; what is it about this
ordinary, tedious stuff? >>I have a hard time believing that someone who has thoughfully listened to Astral Weeks would write that.  Have you?  Astral weeks is unlike anything else morrison ever did and unlike anything else in rock.  i believe Lester Bangs selected it as his desert island record.

jay