Re: (TV) Ray / Marc /Ziggy

thing is, we could make as equally a compelling argument for the who from the debut
thru "who's next" (an overrated album, if there ever was one).
i realize i'm constantly stoking the fire here, but the argument is gonna keep on
expanding....
my question for those arguing the beatles' supremacy:
why does this even need to be proposed or argued?
don't you get as much outta the aforementioned kinks & who recs?
not to mention all the other life-affirming pop/ rock & roll coming outta great
britain in the 60s.