Re: (TV) Nick's new thread

At 7:43 PM -0400 5/23/00, Michael Carlucci wrote:

 > From: Nick <nick@powelln.freeserve.co.uk>
 >> What was the song that you most thought should have been a hit
 >> single that wasn't?
 >
 >Raymond wrote:
 > Outdoor Miner by Wire.

Michael wrote:

   Same group Wire but my choice would be "Map Ref. 41o N 93o W". One
of those songs whose chorus raises the hair on my arms. M T C

Man, both of those great songs. ("Our Swimmer" could have been a club hit, maybe, and "Go Ahead" also consistently blows me away.) What a great band. Anyone catch any of this month's shows?

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/