RE: (TV) Friction/Unknown?

My only candidate for stealth involving yearbooks is my best friend, Frank, who grew up in Wilmington, Delaware (a town called Walker---maybe?).  He also the same age as Tom, but Frank went to a Quaker high school in Wilmington and now lives in Guatemala.  Perhaps some soul will try and make a fortune by putting TV's high school yearbook on e-bay.
	Leo