(TV) Really off topic

Those of you who live in the NYC area can see the PBS version of The Lathe
of Heaven this Saturday at 8pm on WNET - the first time it's been shown in
20 years.  Those who don't should check their local listings as WNET is
making this available to PBS stations on June 1. While it's bound to look
dated, I saw it back in '79 and I STILL remember it; it's absolutely
faithful to the source novel, too.  And if I have to throw in a TV
reference, listen to the lyrics of "The Dream's Dream."

Best,
Michael