(TV) And another one...

Hi all,

As of tonight (Saturday) Eric Wenner's version of "Town Called Walker"
is available for download from the Test Patterns site.

Closing date for entries is Monday 5th and I still have Sand Pebbles'
"16 Tulips" to add to the site, then it looks as if we have a CD, folks!

Shortly after that the cover/liner and website will be finished and
we'll be in business. Or, fact, we won't be in business, but we will
have a CD for offer!

Cheers

Keith
--