Re: (TV) Re: 1994 DREAMTIME CD reissue

    I'll take the 1% that Philip won't risk and say yes 100% percent sure
that they're the same exact versions as the 12" versions. The only reason
the 12" sounded hotter was because the grooves were wider, other than that
they're exactly the same. M T C

BTW, I heard that Dreamtime was coming out again, anyone else hear that?
    Beware of counterfeit Marquee Moon LP's that are being pawned off as
vinyl re-issues. They're poorly made and sound bad. The same goes for
Richard Hell's "Destiny Street". There's alot of that era being
counterfeited onto vinyl including Xray Spex, Ramones, et.al. BEWARE