Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's New LP

In a message dated 6/6/00 11:06:14 PM, dend@mindspring.com writes:

<< Does anyone know if Dee Pop is playing drums on this record?  >>

thanks dennis, but i am not. chris butler is on the record. i did 2 different
sets of recordings w/richard prior to this, some of which is great.
unfortunatly i had to return to the bush tetras and fulffill obligations
there just before richard decided to record yet again. i really hated to give
up my drum chair in the lloyd group but my ties to the bt's are old. what can
a poor boy do?.....