Re: (TV) lloyd's new record: sales

Mention Sonic Unyon in Canada to them if you get a
chance.  Sonic Unyon in Canada is actually run by
fairly successful indy band (from their van when they
tour) and from what I have heard (though that does not
count for much) they are real musician friendly plus
they turn an incredible profit.  Keeps them busy
during the day (and away from boredom which sometimes
leads to illicit recreational pursuits) a newspaper
article said.

Greg