Re: (TV) Television and.... Britney Spears?

> --Philip, who still thinks Devo's version of "Satisfaction" beats all others

    I almost agree. It's certainly the most interesting, espcially the
drums. What a bizarre beat. Next to the Stones this one's got my vote for
#2. Otis Redding get's #3, then of course there's ol' TV's version in at #4.
The Voidoids go in for their first rehearsal together in 22+ years. Quine's
all ready geared up. Claim's that the song is as good as anything else
Hell's written before. And as his wont, he keeps changing the arrangement
around on Bob. Frustrating stuff, but I must give Hell credit for trying
every possible way to do a song. He'll change a song's structure at least a
dozen times before he settles. And sometimes it's the original version
anyway. I love people who write in this manner. Why limit yourself to the
version you initially came up with? M T C