RE: (TV) Saxohone

In interviews Verlaine  has claimed that the intro guitar part (and which repeats thereafter) of the song 'Marquee Moon' is the horn part of James Brown's 'I Feel Good'.

Speaking of saxophone playing, we know that Lena Lovich is credited with playing sax on Words From The Front's ('Day on The Mountain' I believe) , but I can never hear any saxophone playing on this record at all.  Is it buried amongst the effects of 'Day on The Mountain' ---can anyone hear any sax on any of this album's songs?

Leo