RE: (TV) Saxohone

The sax is there, about eight multi layered whole
notes worth repeated in 4 or 5 spots.  The first spot
can be found after the line  "Those days on the
mountain I remember so well"  then the sax kicks in
along with a number of other instruments.  Same four
notes repeated for the rest of the outro lyrics.  Not
exactly a burning sax solo by any means, unlike the
sax on ROBYN HITCHCOCK's Groovy decay/Decoy/Deco
(sorry, just stirring up the Robyn Hitchcock bashing
again ;-)

I covered Postcard From Waterlou for the tribute and
probably listened to that tune at least 50 times in a
three day period.  Lovich's sings back up in the
chorus albeit they are somewahat buried and her vocals
are (this may get me flamed by lovich fans) similar in
tone to Verlaines albeit her affect is quite flat
compared to Verlaine's  generous warbleing.

Greg who is really earning his pay cheque (cdn) today