Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #149

At 10:51 PM -0400 6/28/00, Emilie Hsu wrote:
Television has not gotten back together, but for those of you have not heard
about Richard's new website, you guys can check it out at
www.richardlloyd.com

Whoa! _Damn_ nice site! Did I understand correctly that this is Keith's? Once again, Keith, a fine job, and totally a site that's worthy of the man. I'm in awe of the design. If I didn't have work to do for tomorrow, I'd start right in on the lessons, too. Fantastic!

Working (at home) tonight, but it's okay (a friend leaving town has given me his Crown Graphic 4x5 and Speed Graphic 3x4!)

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/