Re: (TV) RE: Good Stories

Well the truth is I hadn't heard alot of the songs before, but Richard was
really playing well, the whole band was fairly tight. The highlight, for
me, was hearing him do " I thought You Wanted to Know" , the song covered
by Chris Stamey.
As far as Led Zep goes, he introduced the song by saying something like,
"Now we are going to demolish a song that was everything MY generation was
against ". Or words to that effect. Sorry I'm not a reviewer and can't give
you a better review.
Dennis