Re: (TV) Television 75

    I can tell you briefly that there are 2 songs that none of us has ever
heard "Let Me Out" and "Whatcha Doin' On Them Stairs". I just got through
listening to it and it's pretty fabulous especially Richard's slide guitar
work on "Double Exposure" which might be the only night he played slide on
it. M T C