RE: (TV) Richard Lloyd - Matters

I must also mention that this version is better quality than the version on
the "santadog fun pack" (what's that?). This is the same as the one on the
funpack, but at a higher bit rate. I recently found out it comes from
Maxwells in Hoboken NJ.
Hopefully more live Richard Lloyd soon on his excellent web site.
-Howard