Re: (TV) TOM'S recording @

Chris, thanks for the news! For those keeping count, this track (assuming it
get released) will be Tom's first new vocal recording since "Fever" was
included on the 1994 Otis Blackwell tribute. Sheesh. That's the longest gap in
his recording career (not counting 1949-1975).

--Philip

P.S. On the Ebay front, the 1977(?) New Wave sampler containing the earlier,
more chaotic, otherwise unavailable version of the Voidoid's "Love Comes In
Spurts" is up for grabs right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=386988816