Re: (TV) new hell tune

it seems to me hell may be thinking he needs to tone down or try & settle into
his "non"-voice these days a la leonard cohen or something (whose voice has
aged beautifully)...the dim stars record really previewed this whole approach.
why do older guys think they can't yelp & sputter like they once did?? (perhaps
his vocal chords aren't as capable, but i'll bet hell could still at least pull
off a free-loped yawp like he did for "staring in her eyes").
i blame it on indie-rock's "i'm not gonna give away too much" lowkey "am i in a
band??" laws & regulations....(sorta kidding...sorta).