(TV) new old stuff

man, a good friend just returned from visiting our old
hometown back east & he brought a shitload of cool stuff
taped back with him....much of it pertinent to the
tenor/content of this list.
he's older than me & gives me the teenager/young hipster's
eyeview on a lotta the stuff, but figured i'd toss some out
for consideration/discussion/etc.
so...
anyone on the list familiar with hackamore brick's superb
sole album "one kiss leads to another"??
it came out on kama sutra 1970-71 & is a really sweet &
grooving set of songs (yes...songs!!!) that appear to be
birthed at an enlightened crossroads where the later quieter
velvets met the folkier grateful dead with touches of the
stones & lovin' spoonful....a real under the radar classic.
my comrade also taped a buncha r. lloyd singles he'd had
lying round his mom's attic:  a sloppy but entertaining 45
of lloyd barreling thru "get off my cloud" &
"connection"...i seem to recall him maybe doing this as some
sorta show of support for keef after the toronto bust...is
this accurate?
& the b-side to "field of fire" called "i won't give her
up"...pretty neat.
& the db's (!) doing a lloyd original "i thought you wanted
to know"....i should probably ask lloyd himself via the site
bout these things, but maybe some list cognoscenti know?
& to top it all off, he taped the rhino released live love
(78?) reunion show with arthur & bryan maclean doing a great
garagey set of seminal love tunes ("andmore again," "alone
again or," "7 & 7 is," "good times," "signed dc", et al).
wow.