Re: [(TV) new old stuff]

i hang out with meltzer here in portland & that old crank's been promising to tape
the damn thing (as well as a non-lp single "searchin") for me for a while...he
never got round to it (thank god my upstate ny friend found his old copy...the
damn thing pops up on ebay once in a while, tho rarely sells for less than 40
bucks or so...too steep for moi...i emailed buddha who own the rights to it,
asking em to reissue it with the single...after 3 pleas, the guy wrote back saying
only if 10,000 folk write in with similar requests...ha.)
anyhow, meltzer now claims to hate most rock & roll but he swears he'll never let
"one kiss leads to another" get away...check out his comments on the rec in the
recent dacapo collection of his "rock" writings ("a whore just like the rest").
by the by, meltzer hates verlaine, hell, etc...
called verlaine a proto-sting.