Re: [(TV) new old stuff]

i agree....meltzer & i butt heads alot...(don't EVER get him started on
springsteen....naturally, he despises him), but he is one funny (&sharp)
motherfucker.
he also loves to explicate in DETAIL his ongoing war(s) with christgau,
marcus, etc.
at 1st, i took him for a paranoid bitter whiner....now i'm not so sure.