Re: [(TV) harry smiths]

I'm not sure what Eric had to say here, because I don't read HTML posts,
and the folks who get the digest won't see it either because I'm now
removing all posts done in HTML from the digest.  (Mike, you had one
in the queue as well that I yanked.  Sorry, but they're gone.)

People, PLEASE turn off the option to compose your email in HTML
inside your mail tool.  If you're not sure how, drop me a line and
I'll try and help you out.  If you think you did and you're STILL
getting HTML in the post, again, drop me a line and I'll look into
things.

Yes, I'm going into hardass mode over this.  It screws up the digests,
and it *really* screws up the web-searchable archives.