RE: (TV) Music Critic Bashing/Ancient R. Lloyd Critique

I suppose this is a pretty unrelated question but is that David Johansen
currently acting in Oz on HBO?  I haven't seen him in a while and if it's
him he's lost a little weight since I saw him last but it sure looked like
him to me.

I'm currently obsessing over Ian Hunter.  I got his compilation and it
mirrors his career.  Soaring highs and deep, deep lows.  I think more of the
former than the latter.

MikeF