Re: (TV) THE MUMPS

At 01:34 PM 8/17/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Here is a great band from the classic CBGB period that I have been
listening to a lot lately.  It's funny that no one ever talks about them on
this site.  Apparently, members of TV were fans and attended shows as did
most of the who's whos of the day.  Here is a link to their compilation cd
with real audio samples.  I believe this cd is also available directly from
the label, Eggbert, which has a web site.  Did anyone out there ever see
this band?  the live shows were supposed to be really good.

Wasn't Jay Dee Daugherty in the Mumps?