Re: (TV) Postscript

aww man..there's so many:
doors "strange days"
grateful dead "anthem of the sun"
VU "sister ray"
big star "kanga roo"
christ, i remember driving round stoned outta my mind,
listening to an ojay's tape (some cheapo best of bought in a
supermarket) & thinking some of their earlier tracks were
very psychedelic...
& there's a million more obvious ones (barrett era-floyd,
airplane's mid-period, country joe & the fish at their peak,
early soft machine, on & on it goes...)