Re: (TV) Fwd: (LaMonte Young)

There was something of a stir on the Zornlist about this, and I've heard that there have been some real firestorms on the Mela list. It's a tough call, but a lot of people on the Zornlist weighed in on the side of being disappointed with the ToE release. Being a big fan of _The Second Dream_, I'd be interested in hearing the original master.

And I'll throw this one out, too: anyone by some weird chance have a copy of Young's _Well Tuned Piano_ box set just gathering dust on the shelf somewhere? So far it's been impossible for me to find....

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/