(TV) Psychedelia

I'm with Raymond on "Tomorrow Never Knows" - the pinnacle of the Beatles
achievements & "2000 Light Years From Home"... also "We Love You" is one of
the best Stones tracks ...
Some of my favourites are the Monkees' "Porpoise Song", Traffic Sound's
"Meshkalina", the West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band's "I Won't Hurt You"
and the Kinks' "Lazy Old Sun"

but one great overlooked psych song is the Jimi Hendrix Experience's "1983"
..
i've also got a home recording of this track which is also amazing ...

chris