(TV) The myth of Audiophilus

Only gongs, huh? Sure sounds like an Olympian response to human hubris
("My system perfectly replicates the sounds of nature, nyah, nyah!") to
find aural pleasure in such limited sounds (even if you throw in g-door
openers). OTOH, although I would never spurn a hi-end system magically
appearing on my doorstep, blessed are those who get their lo-fi kicks
wherever they can via crappy car radios, beat 45s/lps, & "consoles"
(remember those?)

BTW, anyone out there care to share their fave
badly-but-brilliant-recorded tune? May I get the bidding started w/Land
of 1000 Dances by C. & the Headhunters?
Sue