Re: (TV) punk

Agreed. I mean look what he says about Gang of Four's
"Entertainment": "this was the record that made critics convinced
that it was safe to go looking for music that wasn't bristling
with energy and speed"...huh? His review of that album alone made
me want to stop reading.

What's really dumb about this list, is that the guy doesn't have
the balls to stand by his convictions. I mean, if you don't think
"Marquee Moon" is a good record (or the Slits or any other group
he halfheartedly includes), stand by that instead of copping out
with the "I feel obligated" nonsense.

I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with lye after reading
that crap.

noah