Re: (TV) The myth of Audiophilus

actually, yr right on there...the production's pretty
mind-blowing (listen to the way the toms come in right after
eric sings the 1st verse), but it was done VERY cheaply &
quickly.
it's nick lowe on bass & steve goulding on drums (i
think...lowe may have played drums on the original single
version as well as bass).