Re: (TV) The myth of Audiophilus

i love that stiff box set, tho it does document a label in
decline (much as i dug madness & even stuff like the belle
stars).
but how many labels like that do you see around these days?
as reactive & easy as it is to castigate the industry these
days, thinking bout shit like this makes all my worst
biases, curses, & smug distancing feel even more righteous
(in a good way)....labels like stiff or rough trade would
never survive in this new corporate-suffused millenium
(yeah, yeah, i know rough trade's prolly even still around,
but it sure as shit ain't the same label i'm talking bout).