RE: (TV) The Damned

i have never been at CBGBS (the important happanings took place one year
before i was born),although being old enough i managed to miss the velvet's
reunion&television's reunion (due to long and useless military service),
witch leaves "crosby,stills,nash&young" reunion,the only one available for
me...(what a shame)
i think however,that what separates great bands from all the others is being
able to be mantioned without CBGBS in the same breath.
the dead boys quite sucks and aren't worth mantioning in any case,sure its
fun to here "i need lunch" once in a while...but if we discuss them
seriously we are no better than animals...