Re: (TV) Best Punk Rock Song Title Nomination

They're heavy. I've read variously that they are .013s, 0.14s or .015s.
I've never even seen a set of .015 electric strings, so that may be
exaggeration. Or it may just be that guitarists these days are wusses
and there's no demand any more.
He claimed that the guitar wouldn't stay in tune unless he put the
heaviest strings he could find on it.
Sam