Re: (TV) Whammy bars, leases, etc

    I can't remember exactly where we played, I d recall that it was
outside. A beautiful summer day. The singer was just the wildest on-stage
persona I've ever witnessed. His analogies and descriptions of songs were
sorta surreal at times. He was definitely the drawing point for me. When I
saw them there were guitar solos, mostly slide stuff as I recall. M T C