(TV) Orr

I saw the Cars when they went under the name, Captain Swing, at the Rat in Boston----- besides me and my girlfriend there were maybe 12 people in the audience (I  eventually lost interest in their career (I like to think because I simply  outgrew them,  or maybe it was the overplay of their music on Boston radio).

I remember years later, The Cars, seeing Ben Orr and their keyboard player (?name?) at Boston's Paradise Club watching  Ultra Vox perform.  Soon after in October 1981, I saw TV on his first solo & Dreamtime tour at The Paradise, and most of Boston's local musicians paid homage by attending.  I remember I was (for some strange reason) a little disappointed that Orr et al didn't attend, but I'm not even sure The Cars knew of,  nor cared for, Television/TV's music in 1981 (despite TV being asked to play on Ocasek's record in late 80's early 90's)

	Leo