Re: (TV) Rare?

In a message dated 10/10/00 6:49:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
keith@marquee.demon.co.uk writes:

> Soundtracks: 1986 Something To Look Forward To (Munich) 1993 Love and a
> .45

Don't have either, but while I remember seeing Tom billed as doing the
soundtrack for LOVE AND A .45, he doesn't appear on the CD! I remember
rushing out to get it, but there's no Tom!

Sorry to disappoint.

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"America is such a powerful country that everyone in the world ought to be
able to vote for President. But you'd never allow that because you know that
if that happened, the next President of the United States would be Frank
Zappa." -- Billy Connolly, 1988