From: Per Rosén (ERA) [mailto:per.rosen@era.ericsson.se]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 7:51 AM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: (TV) Interested ?

I posted the message below to the message-boards of different
MP3-bootleg-sites. (For example
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/drummer/473/rhymes/rhymesrecords.html and
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/electric/1052/index.htm) I haven't got any
response from anyone yet, so I thought I should check this with the real
fans. So, is anyone interested in some kind of TV internet MP3 community?
(Only concerning unofficial material of course. Remember that no one gets
any profit from this, it's all free, and I think it's better than real
bootlegs.) I think that all of you already have the boots, but the concerts
mentioned below (my own recordings) can in the future, if you want to, be
available for all of you at the same time through for ex Freediskspace. But
I want a few others to "trade" with. It's not worth the job if I don't get
something back. What do you think? Here's the message:

IF YOU LIKE TELEVISION, here is maybe something for you!

A very kind person uploaded these boots to my freediskspace.

1. 78-06-29 San Francisco
2. This Case Is Closed (Bottom Line 78-07-29)
3. 92-09-06 Tokyo
4. 92-12-02 Philly

Feel free to download!!!

Folder: http://mp3.freediskspace.com/Folders/178679/
Password: planka
My referrer code, if you're new to freediskspace, is: U00021865

Cover-scans can be found here:

My suggestion is, if you're interested in TV, Lloyd & Verlaine and have
bootlegs, livetapes etc and the possibility to make MP3s and upload them,
that you fill in the Free diskspace survey to get 300MB and share this
fantastic music with others.

Later, if I get response on my suggestion above, I will use my space for my
own recordings of concerts. For example: Richard Lloyd Stockholm -88 and
Television Roskilde -92, and lots of other artists. (When I get time to make
wav and MP3s of these tapes.)

Hope to hear from anyone!

/Ronz