Re: (TV) French CD

    There are no vocals, you must have it confused with another CD. This
could fit nicely on the "Warm & Cool" LP, it's got a very Eno-esque feel to
it, circa "Before and After Science" or perhaps the first "Music For Films".
Tom the organ and what sounds like a treated guitar or keyboard instrument,
Tom says keyboards but wasn't very specific since we had alot of ground to
cover in too short a time. The only other thing I know about this disc is
that it was given with a $75 catalog from the Elysian Fields, hence the
title "E.F. Soundtrack". I, personally find the track really interesting.
It's definitely a guitar track, but an ambient keyboard track. I'll try to
find out what the treated instrument is.

    I know his girlfriend does a spoken word track on here, could that be
the track you're talking about? There are also tracks by Sonic Youth,
Tortoise, Gastr del Sol's David Grubbs and Jim O'Rourke, Oval, et.al.

    If anyone's got any further questions concerning the disc or whatever
else I purchased from Tom please contact me off the list.

M T C