Re: (TV) Television T-shirts one last time

    Once again, I think you've got this CD confused with another since each
group has written their own piece with the exception of Ginny Robbins who's
done a re-make of "Girl From Ipanema". We've been listening to this all day.
Whether or not is on it it still is a wonderful CD. Though I still've gotta
say that the Tom track would fit nicely on Eno's "Music For Films"
Gotta run, M T c