Re: (TV) Raw Power - To Remix or not to Remix?

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Veillette <ericgv@hotmail.com>
> I was just listening to the original 'raw' Raw Power, prior to Iggy's
> remastering, and was wondering which version you folks think is better.

i like both but the original will always be my favourite-just cause i've
lived with it for so long...once heard a great boot of outakes and stuff
from the sessions that was never used-great poppy backing vocals for example
that had Bowie's stamp all over them-fascinating...the new version is
probably how it should have been mixed originally all the same-totally
amazing guitar playing and what a sound !...no -one plays like that anymore
that's for sure-not even the so called "heavy metal " bands...bunch of
phoney wusses the lot of 'em....grrrr !