RE: (TV) Raw Power - To Remix or not to Remix?

Maybe this is a bad question and I'll receive well-deserved
arrows for it, but...

what's the likelihood of doing a "Funhouse Sessions" tape tree or
something similar? I'm not really opposed to paying the $120+ for
the set, but by the time I decided to bite the bullet and ready
the charge card the set had sold out of its limited run.

I just thought I'd ask. Don't hate me.

Noah